“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.”
Do you struggle with persistent feelings of sadness, anxiety, depression or a sense of not being good enough? Do you feel stuck? Are you seeking direction?
Whether you’re going through a difficult time in your life, seeking to know yourself better, or simply wanting to change and grow, do not hesitate to reach out. Individual therapy can help you to acknowledge and validate your experiences, express your feelings, uncover the underlying causes of fear and worry, look at situations in a fresh way, restore your confidence, develop better coping and problem-solving skills and help restore your experience of connection to those around you.
Some issues that bring people to individual therapy are:
- panic and anxiety
- stress and burnout
- grief, loss and sadness
- experiences of abuse or trauma
- feelings of anger, fear, worthlessness and despair
- boundaries and codependency
- problems in relationships: finding them, keeping them, being “true” to them, knowing when it’s time to end them…
- life transitions like job loss, divorce, remarriage, immigration, illness etc.
- experience of discrimination and racism
- addictive behaviours
- existential crisis
- spiritual issues
- church ministry/leadership issues
If any of the above relate to you, contact me today. I would love to speak about how I may be able to help.